My Christmas present to myself this year an olive green purse with tassel.
What could be finer?
I love the off color and how it looks with most everything I am wearing right now. So sturdy and well made and on clearance to boot!
I hung it on my much loved pull out cabinet from Ikea. I love the vignette in my kitchen right next to it. It consists of:
- Erik's Polska T-shirt his good friend, Jerry, gave him as a souvenir from his trip to Poland that I put into a frame
- the chicken wire bin holding 21 dish towels from Ikea we use as napkins for dinner- one for each of us each night
- a sign my mother-in-law gave us: If you love the life you live, you will live a life of love
- the cover to a tin of Turkish Delight (one of Erik's favorites)
- a key my mother purchased as a decoration for one of her first apartments in Manitou Springs, CO
- a teeny tiny pickle pitcher I used to play with when I was little that belonged to great grandmother from South Dakota